Saturday 10 December 2016
- Transport export, import and transit (container and bulk) of Iranian ports to all Asian countries, Europe, Middle East, Persian Gulf states and vice versa.
- Container transportation of transit goods with South Asian countries to the CIS (former Soviet) and Afghanistan through Iran’s southern ports.
- Combined cargo transport (maritime, rail, truck) as a door to door.
- Affairs customs formalities and clearance of customs and ports of Iran and all input and output boundaries
- Packaging affairs, Barshmary, loading and unloading operations, warehousing and insurance products.
- Have representative offices in all ports and borders allowed.